Recently Linux Gaming World published an interview with Andy Southgate, the lead developer of the fourth-dimensional shooter Adanaxis ... a 4D shooter on Linux, doesn't it sound exiting? The code is GPL now!
Here is a list of some interviews, just as a note for me, but they might be interesting to you, too.
- Angband (LGDC)
- Interview of Erno Tuomainen From Legends Of Saladir (LGDC)
- Interview With Anders Moden From Gizmo3D (LGDC)
- Interview with the Icculus (LG)
- Interview with id Software's Timothee Besset at QuakeCon 2006 (LG)
- Interview with id Software's Timothee Besset (LG)
- Interview With Michael Simms of Linux Game Publishing and Tux Games (LG)
- Interview with Indrema CEO John Gildred (LG)
- A Few Words with Daryll Strauss (LG)
- A Few Words with Michael Vance (LG)
- A Few Words with Joseph Kain (LG)
- Freeciv Interview - May 1999 (LG)
- Interview With Dave Taylor of Crack.com (LG)
- Interview: Ingo Ruhnke aka Grumbel (FG)